What causes neck pain and weakness in the knees?

I m 55 first pain on one side of my neck, like my head is heavy and I can hear clicking noise from the joints I still have the neck pain but now my knee feels like it going out. so painfull no matter if I m sitting laying down or standing and it feels like its moving to the other knee as well
Tue, 28 Aug 2018

In my opinion you probably have cervical disc disease or cervical myelopathy. For this I suggest MRI of neck. The treatment will depend on MRI results. You may need more tests like NCV or EMG.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Gopal Goel