What causes nausea,dizziness and fatigue with sinus infection?

for the past 2-3 weeks i m having nausea heavy headed feel diziness and fatigue.firstly my doc told me to have a lft test done.everything came well except that my sgpt was high.i m having medicine for that.then also the same feel existed then my doc ask me to have a routine blood test and chest xray everything came well.but still the same thing existed atlast i was instucted to do a ctscan of brain and pns scan.brain one was normal but pns showed that gthere is a sinus infection.and i m given medicine for that.but still the symptoms exist.though i m taking the medicine for 3 days only.is it normal that the symptoms exist,and how much time will it take to cure complety.my bp etc are also normal.
Mon, 22 Jul 2019