What causes nausea, unusual bowel movements, heaviness in the chest and headache?

I’ve been feeling nauseous and have had unusual bowel movements since Friday night. My chest feels heavy and when I breathe or yawn, I feel like I’m not getting enough air. I’ve also been having sharpest pain type of headaches that mainly strikes pain on the sides of my head, more right than left. I feel slightly light headed and have lower back pain when I jog or run..
Sat, 7 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The most common and likely cause of your symptoms is a viral infection. This is expected to go away in 5-7 days so if your symptoms last longer than a week or are getting worse you will need to see your doctor. Meanwhile make sure you eat and drink small amounts, try to rest and use paracetamol/ibuprofen for pain. Any neurological signs or alteration of consciousness or short of breath while on rest needs to be quickly evaluated by a doctor.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.

Kind regards,
Antoneta Zotaj, MD