What causes nausea, back pain and blurred vision?

Hi, my daughter who is sixteen has been experiencing numerous health issues. She gets nauseous after eating accompanied sometimes with severe back pain. She gets blurry and narrowing of vision that can last from five to thirty minutes. She has dizzy spells. Her pupils are different sizes. This past year she was hospitalized with severe kidney infection and most recently her pancreas was under attack. Her legs turned a deep purple/red after showering this morning. She is scheduled for an MRI this week. She has had severe neck pain off and on since puberty. She has suffered from restless leg/pain since childhood, but not so much lately. Recently a local team of medical students undertook trying to figure out what may be causing all these various symptoms. CAT scan showed no abnormalities of chest/stomach or head.
Tue, 14 Feb 2017
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
Brief Answers:
Gastritis or Rheumatoid arthritis

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to healthcaremagic.com and myself Dr. Oscar Alberto Martinez would be answering your questions..

Im so sorry your daughter is experience this disease but i think i can point you in the right direction. Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease that causes chronic inflammation of the joints and other areas of the body.

Rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and signs include all the symptoms you have describe your adorable child is having.

You must go back to your medic and ask him to suspect Gastritis or Rheumatoid arthritis.

Kind Regards.