What causes nausea along with headache and fatigue?

My last known period started on the 9th of January, I ovulated 14 days later, 6 days after that I began to feel nauseous, had headaches, exhaustion, sore boob s and extra cervical mucous, then the symptoms disappeared for a while. I was supposed to have my period 9 days ago, however it never showed, this morning woke up feeling bloated, uncomfortable, exhausted and my boob s are killing so much so I can t breastfeed my 2 year old...i have had 4 negative home pregnancy tests and my Dr did a blood test three days before I ovulated which was also negative, I feel like I am crazy
Asked On : Mon, 19 Feb 2018
hi
I have evaluated your query thoroughly

you can take pantoprazole and domperidone combination drug twice a day for five days
you can take tramadol and paracetamol combination 2times a day for five days

you do ctbrain if pain persists. consult neurophysician
don't worry about ovulation. you can do ncnorm p
twice a day for 3days

thanks for trusting health care magic
regards
bye
take care