What causes nausea along with headache and fatigue?

My last known period started on the 9th of January, I ovulated 14 days later, 6 days after that I began to feel nauseous, had headaches, exhaustion, sore boob s and extra cervical mucous, then the symptoms disappeared for a while. I was supposed to have my period 9 days ago, however it never showed, this morning woke up feeling bloated, uncomfortable, exhausted and my boob s are killing so much so I can t breastfeed my 2 year old...i have had 4 negative home pregnancy tests and my Dr did a blood test three days before I ovulated which was also negative, I feel like I am crazy
Mon, 16 Apr 2018

You can take Pantoprazole and Domperidone combination drug twice a day for five days. You can also take Tramadol and Paracetamol combination drug two times a day for five days.

Go for CT brain, if pain persists. Consult a neurophysician and do not worry about ovulation. You can take Ncnorm P twice a day for 3 days.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Purva Patel