What causes nausea along with excessive sweating and palpitations?

What would cause episodes of nausa, feeling very hot with sweating, rapid hear rate with ringing in ears, feeling faint followed by diarrhea then feeling cold. All this in about a hour s time. 56 yr. female in good health. This happens about every 3-4 months.
Thu, 23 Aug 2018

It may be andropause symptoms due to low testosterone or it may be due infections like urinary tract or anemia or cardiac dysfunction etc. Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. please take calcium and vitamin B12 supplements. Get it done your serum testosterone levels. If symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.