What causes nausea after food intake while on medication for acid reflux?

For the past week and a half now I ve been experiencing a growing level of nausea. Shortly after eating it is the worst, but then the nausea generally subsides about 30 minutes to an hour after. It doesn t matter what food type, it s anything I eat. At first when I started having this problem I figured I was getting sick. But I have no other symptoms. No sore throat, coughing, sneezing, or anything like that. I have acid reflux disease, but keep it under control with medication. I ve never had this problem before, and don t understand what it could be. It s really annoying because I have to force myself to eat now, and I ve lost my appetite for almost all foods because I know how I ll feel after eating. It s really stressing me out, and I know I would have to go to a doctor to get a 100% answer, but I can t afford it. I don t eat a lot of junk food, and have actually started eating a lot healthier because I figured it would combat the problem, but it s not doing much. I ve been drinking a lot of fluids also to try and help. When I do drink fluids I don t get nauseas, only when I eat solid food. A couple of months ago I had an ultra sound for gall stones for a completely unrelated problem but there weren t any. Any idea what this might be?
Fri, 23 Nov 2018