What causes nausea, abdominal pain, backache and diarrhea?

I have had nausea with pain in my left abdomen and left back with loose bowells for about 8 weeks. I am a diabetic, have reflux, asthma, heart conditions, seizures, thyroid problems and a few other problems. My stomach has been scoped with normal results. My lipase is elevated to 581. I have dry heaves daily.
Wed, 6 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

* As per my clinical experience, the nausea, abdomen pain, back ache and diarrhea suggest intestine infection with systemic manifestations.
* My recommendations at present:

-Drink plenty of liquids.
-Prefer soft, bland, vegan diet.
-Avoid all spices, non veg, junk foods, dairy fat.
-Get prescription of anti-emetic (as Ondancetron), PPI (as Omeprazole), antibiotic (as Metronidazole) and OTC basis Paracetamol.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.