What causes nasal congestion and throat irritation?

Hello, I am a 52 year old male. My problem is I have some sort of blockage in my nasal passage. It feels like it is on the roof of my mouth but not quite to my throat. It feels like it is stuck mucus that won t break free, causing me to constantly trying to clear my throat and hacking. I often do get mucus out when I clear my throat and hack but am not able to clear out the total obstruction. I have had this problem for many years, however it seems to be getting worse here lately. Do you have any recommendation on what I could try to clear the obstruction? I ve Afrin nasal spray and that didn t seem to help. Thank you
Fri, 7 Jul 2017
You take regular nasl spray also take tab levofloxin in od and antillregy avil in bd and also gargles with saline watr