What causes muscle weakness, slurred speech, nausea and dizziness?

I went to ae with adrenaline surges, muscle weakness slurred speech a feeling that my face was tight and drooping on one side nausea dizziness and shaking. Doctors didn’t bother to do any scans. What could this be? I take Noriday and was prescribed coamoxiclav for swollen glands but discontinued use after the event
Wed, 25 Jul 2018
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.

I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

As you explain the history it is hard to say what is the exact cause. However if the doctors haven't recommend any further examinations than nothing to worry about.

Dr.Jolanda