What causes muscle fatigue along with nausea?

I am 49 years old. All of a sudden this morning, I noticed extreme muscle fatigue. Just walking felt like a marathon, muscles burning. My temp is 97.4. My stomach feels tight/nauseated.I have no health problems other than neuropathy like diabetes, but I am not diabetic-my numbers are in fact rarely over 90.g13169
Fri, 24 Aug 2018

Sudden onset muscle fatigue may be due to acute bacterial or viral infections or psychological stress or heart disorders or hypokalemia or infections etc.

Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. Please check serum electrolytes, serum lactate levels or blood urea or calcium and magnesium.

Use tablet Levocarnitine. If symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.