What causes mouth ulcer?

hi this is prasadhi, male, aged 32. Frequently get mouth ulcers (over years), constipation, stomach bloat, skill dryness. recently i got endoscopy done but everything normal as per that. So is there a permenant solution for this and any food control required? please answer.
Fri, 31 Oct 2014
Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist 's  Response
mouth ulcers may be due to many causes. but mainly because of mouth infection due to viral infection called herpes simplex.it is self subsiding ,spontaneously dis appear in course of short time. but to maitain oral hygene is importatant. you should wash your mouth with antisepics before and after food intake.zytee for pain relief and acyclovir tablets for herprs simplex.