What causes molluscum contagiosum while on treatment for prostatitis?

Hello, 4 months ago i was diagnosed with prostatitis in China. During the treatment - which went on far too long because the doctors tried to cheat me out of my money - I developed small wart like bumps on my penis. I asked the doctor and he said it is nothing and not contagious.
While the prostatitis is gone, the 'warts' have started to spread and another doctor diagnosed them to be Molluscum Contaigiosum. I have no idea where i got this and I'm fairly sexually active.
My biggest concern now is that I might have AIDS. Because after reading up on prostatitis and molluscum contaigiosum, both diseases are said to often appear on AIDS patients.
I haven't shown any other HIV symptons and the last girl I had unprotected sexual intercourse with 4 months ago got diagnosed negatively for HIV 1 month ago.
Could it be that the molluscum contaigiosum appeared when my body was pumped full of antibiotics for the prostatitis treatment and now refuses to go away?
Mon, 17 Jun 2019