What causes mild palpitations and tightness in the chest?

Why do i get reflux, flush face, clammy sweat, tightness in chest, gas and what feels like mild palpitations and just feeling real bad coming at me in waves. I also get muscle twitches when its at its worst. I feel so bad sometimes i swear I m gonna die. Constantly having to clear my throat nonstop and headaches also.
Tue, 16 Apr 2019

I would like to give you some tests:
1. ECG
2. Complete Blood Tests
3. Chest X-Ray
4. Upper GI Endoscopy
5. Thyroid Function Tests (T3, T4, TSH)
6. Morning Blood Pressure

I would like to suggest some medicines:

1. If there is Reflux, please Rabeprazole 20 mg Once daily for 4 weeks, 15 minutes before dinner
2. If there is burning sensation after meal, you can any antacid
3. If there is a headache, please take paracetamol 500 mg

Follow these guidelines:
1. Feed on light diet
2. No oily/spicy foods
3. No alcohol or smoking
4. Consume 2-3 lts of water everyday
5. Do not carry out heavy work
6. Check your Blood Pressure regularly. you can use your home digital machine

Post the results of the test here in HCM. We have skilled doctors here. Any doctor can follow you up and give you next course of treatment. Do not worry as you are already under treatment.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Dipan Samanta, General & Family Physician