What causes mild fullness of the kidneys in the fetus during pregnancy?

Hi It s my 5th month of pregnancy..Dr. told me that there is some issue in both kidney of my baby.. According to radialogist report both fetal kidney shows mild fullness and fetal bladder is empty..i am much worried.. plz tell what to do..whats the reason?
Thu, 7 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

While development of kidney, utters & bladder in fertal body development. The reading of full kidneys &empty bladder can be seem while the things are yetto fully matured. So one finding is not to be considered for final diagnosis. Repeated readings after some in feral are taken before such diagnosis is made. Many a times normality is found in subsequent readings. So be cool. In case the repeated readings have same findings. Certain specific tests are done before coming to final conclusion. So just be positive and follow your doctor's advise.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.