What causes migraine, abdominal pain, vomiting and rashes on the body?

My ten year old daughter experienced her first Migraine Monday. It was severe with vision changes, abdominal pain, vomiting, and of course headache. She s never had one so and with the vision changes we went to the ER. The doc there said it could be onset of puberty. Tuesday and off and on Wednesday to now she has been breaking out in hives. Could the two be related?
Wed, 11 Sep 2019
Pulmonologist 's  Response

Yes, these two are connected. I don't think it is a migraine. In my opinion, your daughter is having viral infection which is causing headaches, abdominal pain, rashes etc.

So better to consult a pediatrician and discuss viral infection. She needs symptomatic treatment in the form of painkiller, hydration, multivitamins etc.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Kaushal Bhavsar, Pulmonologist