What causes lumps on the tongue?

my daughter has these bumps on her tongue the look like there yellowish shes has ran a fever for the past 4 days its was 103.6 for the 1st day then 101 for 2 then today it went back up to 103 shes been drooling alot too so i was thinking it could be her teeth?
Mon, 13 Nov 2017
Hello

Thank you for trusting HCM

Dear it may be due to upper respiratory tract infection. Some times it may seen in anemia and vitamin deficiency or it may be canker sore which is seen in stressful conditions.

It may be due to scarlet fever or stomatitis. Please take anti pyretics, antibiotics. Salt water gargling if symptoms not improved consult your doctor immediately.