What causes lumps on the lower inner thigh?

Hi I have had two lumps on my lower left inner thigh for about 5 years. They don t bother me until I start to lose weight. I went to a doctor and they did an ultra sound and said if it was anything it was veins that had grown into the fatty tissue to feed it and when I lose weight they aren t needed anymore. I just started the HCG diet for the next six weeks and I want to make sure that it doesn t sound like cancer. Please advise
Mon, 28 Sep 2015
hi.

based from your description, it could possibly be a cyst (sebaceous or keratinous type), a fibroma (fibrous tissue formation) or a lipoma (a fatty tissue deposit). it is best if you consult with a doctor, preferably a general surgeon, for clinical evaluation. management (medical and/or surgical) will be directed accordingly.

hope this helps.

good day!!

~dr.kaye