What causes lumps in inner thighs around groin area?

Hi, i have jyst recently noticed a few lumps in my inner thighs around my groin area. There are two on each side, one big one small. They are painless and not really moveable. Im not sure how long they have been there. They seem to be more or less symmetrical. When i place my finger on it and apply some pressure i can feel a strong pulse. I dont know whether its my recent taking to baseball that includes a lot of hip rotation have anything to do with it. I just want to know if i should be worried and if i need to get it checked.
Fri, 26 Dec 2014
Hi
Welcome to hcm
These are mostly lymph nodes which are enlarged due to infection and since large vessles run just bellow it ,it gives transmitted pulsations. Other possibility is lump of vessle . For exact cause you should see a surgeon.