What causes lower left abdominal pain, fever and spotting?

Yesterday I had very hurtful abdominal pain especially in my lower left quadrant of my abdomen. It hurt so bad I could not get out of bed for a very long time. After some time the pain wasn t as bad and I went on with my day. Later in the evening I developed a fever and back pain. Today when I woke up I still had a slight fever and have developed light spotting. I just got done with my period last week so it s very uncommon for me. Any help?
Mon, 17 Dec 2018

I think you should go right away in ER. There is a possibility of having appendicitis and you should get checked soon. You have to do an ultrasound and a total blood count. Possibly you need surgery to remove inflamed appendix.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Olgeta Xhufka,