What causes low oxygen and irregular heartbeat in a allergic asthma child?

My son is 9. He has asthma and is allergic to everything.. for 6 years everynight he wheezes and coughs. They put him in hospital lastweek for three days cause his oxygen was 87 and took that long to bring it up. They did a EKG and his heart beat is irregular. Everynight his pulse is around 52.. he sees a cardiology the 29 th.. what does this sound like to you. His pulse is always going up and down.. night time he cant breathe good etc..i am worried
Sat, 28 Sep 2019