What causes low grade fever, headache and fever?

wife was released from hospital today-diagnosed with sepsis--still having low grade fever, nausea, tends to ramble while falling asleep and complains of severe headache and odd sensations running through head--says she sees odd things when she closes her eyes--yout thoughts?
Wed, 27 Sep 2017
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
Fever, headache, nausea, hallucinations etc are suggestive of meningitis (brain infection) in sepsis patient.
So better to take her to hospital and get done clinical examination and MRI of brain.
She may need higher antibiotic, Intravenous fluid and other supportive drugs.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wishing good health to your wife. Thanks.