What causes loss of erection while trying to penetrate?

I am hiv+ and take isentress and truvada. I recently experienced some ED. I get erect but during sex lose my erection and even sensitivity. I got samples of Levitra and Viagra from my physician. last night I took 10mg of Levitra. Within an short time I got an erection, however when I penetrated my partner I lost my erection and even the sensitivity. he was able to get me erect again orally but when I went to penetrate him again I lost the erection. What can I do to make this happen? Would taking 20mg of the Levitra or trying the Viagra which is 50mg be better?
Wed, 25 Oct 2017
Hello, and thanks for your question.

Erectile dysfunction is best treated with the medication Viagra (sildenafil). This is very likely to improve your erection quality and duration. I would talk with a local doctor about prescribing this to you.

In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private web address below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an American doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private web address: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers