What causes loose stools with blood ? How can it be treated ?

Loose motion with bloud
Sat, 21 Jan 2012
hi,
wel;come to healthcaremagic forum
dysentry may be either bacterial or amoebic . you may have to treat with antibiotics or amoebicidal drugs along with fluids.so you have to consult a physician and do a stool routine and culture to find out the cause
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello manoj ;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Loose motions with blood suggest infection in stomach for which you need to take antibiotic so please consult a doctor and get prescribed an antibiotic and the loose motions will be controlled once the infection is treated.
Thanks