• question-icon

What causes loose motions with history of unprotected sex?

i made sex with prositute the girl age was around 17. when i was making sex with that girl my condom tear when i was insert first TIME , then i washed my point by using soap this was happend one year before after 3 months i was taken some test on 21-3-2011 -VDRL , HIV ANTIBODY(I&II)ELISA :- CAME NEGATIVE CUTTOFF:-0.235 and after 6 month i have tested again as per doctor advice 2) 19-9-2011 I WAS TAKEN SAME TEST RESULT CAME NEGATIVE. i have motion problem for past 15 yr after food i feel motion is coming like that. for past 6 month my motion is coming 4 times per day. first 2 time motion is normal 3 rd time my motion is coming liquid +solid.
Tue, 11 Jul 2017
Hi.
Noted the history and understood your concerns.
Since HIV and other STDs are negative your unprotected sex has nothing to do with your loose stool propblwms.
You are having the problem for such a long time.
Although has enhanced since three months.
The most probable causes can be:
IBS that is irritable bowel syndrome.
Inflammatory lesions in intestines or nearby like lymph nodes.
This can be diagnosed by tests of sttol, blood and urine as a routine.
CT scan of the abdomen
Colonoscopy.
Any other tests as may be dectated by clinical evaluation by a Doctor.
If all the tests are negative means this is IBS.
If anything is found during the investigations, get it treated accordingly.
Control the stress and anxiety and stop the foods and beverages that enhance the problems.