What causes loose green stools with recurring diarrhea?

I have been having stomach pain off and on the past month almost flaring up. Ive been thinking it was just because i have bad anxietyand panic attacks and over thinkingwhat was wrong with me. My lower left abdomen seens a bit extended nice really bad but seems to be larger some times than others. I was having frequent diarrhea untill about a week ago i was constipated. Today ive been having diarrhea again ... Befor the constipation i had solid soft yellowish greenish poop with red colored blood in it thought it could just be ulcer or hemorrhoids. Today i noticed on my left rip it was swollen and tight but went away after an hour or so ... now im having very loose dark green diarrhea kinda slimy ...no idea what going on only thing i seem to keep coming to is ibs any idea?
Fri, 3 Mar 2017
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
Most likely you are suffering from gastroenteritis also known as stomach flu.Mostly Bacterial,Protozoal and viral infection causes inflammation in your stomach and intestines causing symptoms like vomiting, severe abdominal cramps, and diarrhea.You should get a stool routine and microscopy test done to see the cause of infection.If possible ultra sound abdomen(abdomen scan) should be done.
As it is recurrent Antibiotic like ofloxacin and secnidazole can be taken for 5 days.
Strict dietery measures to be taken along with it.
Take a lot of soluble fiber in diet.
Take lots of yogurt in diet.It contains lactobacillus(Good bacteria of gut).
Have ispaghula husk 2 tsf twice daily.
An over counter probiotic should be taken thrice a day.
Drink a lot of orange juice and coconut water.Take juices rich in potassium to compensate for electrolyte loss in stools.
Keep yourself hydrated,Drink plenty of boiled water.
Eat light food,Avoid spicy and junk food.
regards