• question-icon

What causes lightheadedness after taking Myonal,Brexin and Serebal?

I am diagnosed with occasional sciatica and prescribed Myonal, Brexin and serebal.I am diabetic AND 64 YEARS OLD MALE as well and take glucophage 500 mgx2 a day. With these new medicines I feel light headed and unstable to walk.Which one should I discontinue please. Thank you.
Wed, 4 Dec 2019

Myonal is an NSAID produces dizziness. Brexin an antihistamine produces sedation. both these can be withdrawn and substitute with better medicines.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr S.T. BALAMURALI, General & Family Physician