What causes light vaginal bleeding in the middle of the menstrual cycle?

Hi,I have been having light bleeding and it not yet my period I notice it when I go to take a pee in the morning but it seems to stop because it doesn t stain my pad,I havent been having my normal sleeping time lately cos I go to be like 12 and I wake up to by 3am or there about but I don t have any pain so I do not understand whyni keep having this light bleeding
Fri, 30 Mar 2018

I think you should consider visiting a gynecologist because a colposcopy and an ultrasound needed. There are several different causes of metrorrhagia and need to determine. Fibromyoma is a cause.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Olgeta Xhufka