What causes light colored stool with undigested food and mucus?

Hello. I have been smoking about a pack a day for 5 years. I m 22 male. My bowel movements have been lightly colored, slightly flaky and become cloudy when flushed. I have researched chronic pancreatitis and share similar symptoms. Usually my stool is harder and darker in color when I do not smoke previously for up to an hour or so. I have tried to quit smoking and will continue to do so in time but unfortunately, I do not have very much time to sit through withdrawal symptoms with my busy lifestyle. Sometimes I show signs of undigested food, possibly mucus in stool but I m not sure. Is there anything I can do? I do not have health insurance unfortunately. Are their alternatives to help regulate my digestive system?
Wed, 2 Jan 2019

* As per the narration, the issue of stool colour change sounds to be related to disturbances of digestive enzymes which can be from the liver, bile duct drainage system, pancreas, intestine or else.

* The most initial step here, is to quit smoking with guided therapy and later evaluate with ultrasound and colonoscopy for further.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Bhagyesh V. Patel, General Surgeon