What causes leg pain in a toddler?

respected sir, I have a baby boy who is 2 years and 8 months old.He tells of pain in his both legs since past 1 month. Ours is a small house on 3rd floor and my baby is in front of my eyes 24 hours , I know there is no overactivity that my child does; instead I can say he cant get enough place to play. Then why he complains so.Pain is in daytime as well as in the evening. Doctor please help me . I d be grateful to you.
Mon, 12 Sep 2016
first let's try to locate the pain
is it in his knees ? lower legs ? calf muscles ? or is every where ?
does this pain prevent him from playing ? does it awake him in the night ? if you press against his legs , does it hearts ?
OK, if this pain is discrete and can't be located , and doesn't prevent him from activities, and no tenderness is felt when pressing on legs , and mostly pain is afternoon or the night , then there is nothing to worry about , it's called the non specific lower limb pain of childhood , or some like to call it growing pains , anything else besides what I mentioned here is worrisome and needs to be investigated by his pediatrician
I hope this helps