• question-icon

What causes left side muscle weakness in pharyngitis?

male patient 33yo with no history of chronic diseases complaining of fever 40,throat pain,odynophagia&generalized body ache.treated yesterday as acute pharyngitis came back with left sided muscles weakness he recieved yesterday these injections(enoxirt 1gm.epicocillin 1gm ,dexamethazone,zydac iv &votrex im &improved from all symptomes but he came back by the upper mentioned complain please for your openions
Tue, 8 Jul 2014
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern and looking to the history given here I could say that you better stop all the medicine that you are taking because this could be allergic condition of the throat and this need to be treated on symptomatic basis only and the best option is Tab Acetaminophen with Ibuprofen three times in day, have salt water gargling, take care and no need to worry about this, have a nice day.