What causes lack of neck control in a baby after recovering from seizures/pneumonia?

My 5 month old baby was born in July 2010 and a week after birth was hospitalized for Jaundice and Neonatal sepsis.he made a recovery and was discharged after 3 weeks.3 weeks after he was hospitalized again for aspirational pneumonia and during this time he had seizures wich stopped after he was given pheno (phenobarbital).he is now 5 months old and my worry is he has no neck control and does not try and grasp anything,hes body movements are all there(he moves his arms and legs and kicks and his nerves seem to respond) but he struggles to keep his head up for a long time.Please help
Thu, 6 Jun 2019