What causes knee pain with hard lumps post knee arthroscopy?

Had a knee arthroscopy 3 weeks ago and 2 weeks after the procedure squatted down slightly and had pain in my knee later a hard lump developed under the scope entry site. a week later it is still there. Should I get it checked or will it disappear on its own?
Thu, 5 Dec 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response

I would explain that it is necessary consulting with your orthopedist for a physical exam in order to determine the nature of this lump (an infection, etc).

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist