What causes joint pains along with pain in wrist,feet and elbows?

I am 32 years old. I have always been healthy. I recently started having joint pain and swelling in my right hand. The joint pain was not constant. After a few weeks, I went to my primary care. I was experiencing, brain fog, I lost about 10 pounds in 6 weeks without trying. The pain has traveled to my wrists, feet and elbows and at times I have lost a range of movement. I am chronically fatigued. In the morning I have stiffness that last about an hour. And at night the pain is severe enough that I can t sleep. My primary care sent me to a rheumatologist. She did blood work and took x-rays. My inflammation marker came back at 16, I have a vitamin b deficiency and my bilirubin was high. I have rheumatoid arthritis in my family, but the dr does not think that is my issue. She does not know what the problem is, because I do not have any other blood work symptoms indicating I have RA.
Tue, 26 Mar 2019