What causes jaundice and anemia?

hi doctors, i am rajani, my last MC date was 15th December 2010, every thing is going fine under treatment of my doctor. medical background- already faced many tine like Anemia, typhoid, and jaundice and thyroid(all of these were before marriage). currently doctor told me to take altroxin 150Mg, calcium 100, Ferium XT iron zintec(for some gastic problem), GRD, and vitamin syrup.
I am felling pain in my back bone, small pain in stomach, baby area stomach is very hard, and also notice some white liquid with some small particle from my vagina. is this symptoms of labor?
Please let me know what are other labor symptoms.
Thanks
Rajani
Fri, 3 Mar 2017