Thank you for asking at HCM.
I went through your history and would like to make suggestions for you as follows:
1. 1st problem, itching and red spots appearing immediately after exposure to hot water, I would first think of cholinergic urticaria
. It is a very benign condition that requires no need to worry. Usually hives
(red spots with itching) also appear following heavy exercise, sweating, how water, etc. Some patients develop such symptoms only after warm water.
2. For above, I would suggest you to avoid hot water bath. If it is not avoidable, I would suggest you duration of hot water bath to reduce exposure to hot water.
3. Regular application of calamine
lotion will help improve your skin and might reduce symptoms over time.
4. Even despite above steps, should you develop itching and redness
, I would suggest you to take antihistamine medications such as levocetirizine
or cetirizine or fexofenadine
on as-and-when-needed basis to control symptoms.
5. Regarding the 2nd problem, painful testicles with redness, I would suggest you to consult your family doctor who will examine the genitalia directly to come to conclusion.
Hope above suggestions will be helpful to you.
Should you have any further query, please feel free to ask at HCM.
Wish you the best of the health ahead.
Thank you & Regards.