What causes itchy rash on the body after drinking H2O2 water?

I have been drinking water with small amount of food grade H2O2. I have develop rash a with serious itching. It has non been about three weeks. when look like the rash is clearing you more break out. Could this rash be related to the H2O2? If so what can I do for relief?
Mon, 11 Feb 2019

It could be an allergic reaction.

As first-line management, you can take drugs like cetirizine for symptomatic relief.

If itching persists better to consult a dermatologist and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician