What causes itchy bumps on the labia majora while having IBS?

I was just diagnosed with IBS, mostly gargling and indigestion / stomach pain etc. I don t know if it s genetic or anything but my dad has colitis... I was wondering if that s what I could get. Also, I don t know if this is a separate problem or not but, around the same time I started getting stomach pain my labia majora started itching. There are small bumps going up to my anus, the itching or bumps aren t near the vagina or inner the labia minora. I don t know if this is related but I would like to know. It s been 2 months now. I m not sexually active, although the last time I had sex was about 2.5 months ago. Itching seems to get worse around the time of my period. I have all been getting quite bad headaches. I m also quite underweight at 94lbs. And I m 5 3.5 I started getting symptoms about 2 weeks after I got back from Mexico (I was there visiting my boyfriend for a couple months) I ve had blood work, urine test, ultrasound and an h.pylori test... All clean. But I haven t mentioned my itching problems to my gp. Please help. Thanks :)
Wed, 11 Sep 2019

You continue your IBS medicines. I think you are having fungal vaginal infection. No chances of herpes because having complained for more than one month.

You just try following treatment for 10 days and review. Tab.Levocetirizine 5 mg hs tab.Norflox 400 mg bid, Candex BG cream for external use. Candid vaginal pessaries for 10 days.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr C.ELANCHEZHIAN, General & Family Physician