What causes itching penis with awful discharge?

Hi doctor,
I'm 33 male, married, weight 65kgs and 5'7". For the last couple of months, i'm having a problem of itching in inner part of my penis and faul smelling is mostly regular. Sometimes some reddish spots can be seen that 'll soon turn into white cured-like spots. There no discharge till date and no other effects are seen. Normally i use some antifungal ointments but after sometimes it reoccures.I've not referred to any doctor till date.

Thanks.
Gyanendra, Kathmandu, Nepal
Mon, 4 May 2015
Urologist 's  Response
Hello
hanks for query.
Itching of Penis and discharge is presenting symptom of Diabetes .

Please get your blood sugar levels tested on empty stomach and 2 hours after lunch to rule out diabetes .

Symptoms that you ave are due to Muco Cutaneous Genital Candidiasis,
with super added bacterial infection

You need to take broad spectrum antibiotic like Cefexime along with anti fungal medication like Fluconozole twice daily and topical anti fungal jelly like Fluconazole for local application.

Ensure to wash your genitals with warm water twice daily

Ensure to avoid sexual encounters till it heals up completely.
Dr.Patil.