What causes itching in my face and inside nose after eating?

After eating, I am getting itching on my face and inside my nose. No rash or any other symptoms, and nowhere else on the body. This is happening mostly after dinner. I am either eating chicken, pork, potatoes and cooked carrots. Nothing else. Thank you
Tue, 5 Apr 2016
itchy itching over the nose and face after dinner indicates that it may be due any allergen in the food or due to any trigeminal nerve involvement
first rule out any sensory nerve involvement and then go for patch test to remove any allergens
If any problem is detected treat accordingly if not use antihistamine like cetrizine along with montileukast twice daily until itching subsides