• question-icon

What causes itching between testicles and the anus?

Hi I have had an itch between testicles and my anus. I just though jock itch and have been treating with a powder... seemed to be fine but now my testicles are a bit red and have tiny pimples... I do shave them so thought may just be ingrown hairs...
Fri, 22 Apr 2016
Hi
Welcome.
I have gone through your query.
It is difficult to comment on it without examination, so I would either suggest you to see doctor for examination and for exact diagnosis or upload the pictures here, I'll go through them, and provide you with specific advice.
Might be fungal infection or pun worm, need to be further investigated
Hope this helps.