What causes itching and orange vaginal discharge?

Hello! I am an 18 year old woman, sexually active, who is experiencing an intense itch in my lower parts, all around my labium. I was thinking of vaginal fungus maybe but then I started getting slightly orangy discharge with pieces that look like tiny bread crumbs. I guess this is discharge mixed with blood. I have a copper IUD since 3 months and I just had my period. Could I be pregnant? Even though I have the IUD? It couldn t be a STD, no? I have a steady relationship and my boyfriend has been checked up. Super, duper grateful for your answer. I am a bit worried.
Fri, 10 Mar 2017
Hello.It is necessary to take a sample of your vaginal discharge to discard STD. Go to your doctor for it and for treatment.I wish you good health
(if the answer has helped you,please indicate this)