What causes itching all over the body?

I have had extremely itchy skin all over my body for 2 days now including palms and the souls of my feet No other symptoms. No rash, no hives, no unusually dry skin. This has never happened before and I have no history of skin problems. Could it be stress related?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Dec 2017
Hello,my name is dr.Dorina Gurabardhi.I understand your concern.
Your symtoms see, to be related to an allergic reaction.
Allergic reactions can vary from person to person and depend on the type of allergy.
I suggest you to go to the emergency room if you're experiencing anaphylaxis, even if the symptoms get better
Hope my answer was helpful.If you have any other question Ill be glad to help.

dr.Dorina Gurabardhi