What causes itchiness in ear?

Hi, have got a 7 month old bay her ear itches badley, i have taken her to her doc. several times they say theres nothing wrong with her ear, my gut feeling sais otherwise. i've notice when she drinks her bottle"luke warm" it itches really bad ,can it be because of her allergies? is there something i can use?
Sat, 17 Feb 2018
Pediatrician, Pulmonology 's  Response
Hi...by what you say this seems to be an eczema.
You can use Atogla lotion for external application thrice a day for 6 weeks.

Skin conditions are best diagnosed only after seeing directly. I suggest you to upload photographs of the same on this website, so that I can guide you scientifically.

Please revert back to me with images so that I can guide you better.
You can approach me at the following link.

Once the page opens there will be an option below my image as – ASK ME A QUESTION – click on it.

Please find the link below -
www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-sumanth-amperayani/67696

Regards - Dr. Sumanth