What causes irregular periods ? What dosage of restrone medication must I take to regularize my cycles ?

i m taking restrone (5mg) and after 4 days my period is not started . i m 33 years old and till date i hv no period , Pls note my gyaecologist give me Restrone (5mg) 2 tabs twice a day for 8 days and i complet my course before 4 days i mean this is my 4 day to left the tables BUT the problem is till today still my period is not start i m too much worried what happed next should i wait for next 1-2 days to any other tables will help . i m too much worried that what is going on? is there a big problem pls suggest
Sat, 21 Jan 2012
Hi
Your periods may not come before 7-10 days also.You should wait and see another week
If no periods,then you should see your doctor again.