Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

What causes irregular periods ? Does it hinder pregnancy ?

hi i am 26 and i have been married for three years and still not pregnant which test should i do to get pregnant well actually i got problem of periods also n i am also gaining weight. i have done 1 test also. the test was of my blood and everything was fine. which test should i do now?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hi Anna !
Most important is relaxation of mind.
R u working ?
What is work pressure ?
If u have work pressure it might disturb ur cycle.
So keep urself relaxed.
First of all get done serum TSH, CBC, RBS and USG Whole Abdomen only and think hopefuly that very soon u will be pregnant.
Answered: Mon, 18 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  Anonymous's Response
Dear Anna

You told blood test done didint mention which test done.

as you are gaining wait I advise you to get thyroid function done and also get Evaluted for PCOD(USG abdomen & pelvis,serum FSh & LH level).

To get pregnant Just relax ;you should do intercourse every alternate day from 10th -21st day of start of your cycle in a normal menstrual cycle of 28 days;this will increase chances of getting pregnant.Keep trying and you will get pregnant
All the best.
Answered: Sun, 17 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor