What causes involuntary bowel moments and bile vomiting after gall bladder removal?

i have a friend who had her gall bladder removed roughly a month ago. she has been sick off and on including involuntary bowel movements(literally bent over and it all "fell" out) with zero control. she vomits bile quite often, and has been vomiting bile since yesterday. i understand after gall bladder surgery you can get sick but this isnt right. her problem is not fixed. i did some research and her symptoms match up with this sphincter of oddi disfunction, and im trying to find out about it. docs around here are worthless, and the ER wont do anything. i have seen this over and over first hand and she needs help. a doctor who cares more about her heath than their money.
Fri, 23 Feb 2018