What causes intermittent sharp pain under the left breast?

What might cause mild intermittent sharp pains under my left breast? That is the only symptom. No fatigue, no shortness of breath, normal pulse, no increase of intensity on exertion. It reminds me a little bit of a time when I was diagnosed with costal chondritis, but I ve had no upper respiratory infection, nor did I strain that part of my body.
Thu, 23 Aug 2018

Intermittent pain may be due to pleuracy or costocondritis or intercostal muscle pain or herpes zoster or cardiac pain. Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. please get chest x-ray and ECG to rule out cardiac pain. Then you may use pain killer or with antibiotics according to above investigation. Please consult your physician he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.