What causes intermittent fever, headache, lower abdominal pain and low RBC count?

15yrold male, fever 104.4 6 days ago, intermittent fever now, headache, initial lower abdominal pain, ruled out appendicitis, now having goosebumps that feel like ants stinging him. No appetite, some shortness of breath, low rbc, hemoglobin and hematocrit. Help??
Thu, 21 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

According to your symptoms gastroenteritis or typhoid like condition can be possibility. For typhoid if needed widal test done If symptoms are since one week. If you want to rule out early than blood culture can be done. Antibiotic course prescribed according to reports Provide your USG scan report as well for giving more comment. Consult gastroenterologist for examination.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.