What causes inter menstrual bleeding while on birth control pills?

I wanted to skip my period on birth control by starting a brand new pack right a way instead of letting myself get my period. Just to mention I just started taking the pill I finished my second pack and I got my period and had it for 2 weeks now, I don t know what to do. Please answer on YYYY@YYYY
Fri, 23 Feb 2018
Thanks for the query. I understand your concern
The excessive bleeding after two continuous packs of oral contraceptives is due to the hormonal imbalance caused .....
The way to control such bleeding is .. by waiting patiently for the flow our of blood to stop .. with supportive treatment of hemostatic medicines like CVP gynic 2 capsules three times a day.
If bleeding is uncontrollable & unbearable .. consult a gynecologist for Iv injectables/miner surgery to control bleeding.
Thanks.